EPF member balance information: With India moving towards digitalisation people can check their epf member balance information online or give a missed call and also use the android mobile app created by EPFO official website.
Ways to check epf member balance information:
- You can check your epf member balance information online on epf members portal by providing your epf login details.
- The second way to check epf member balance information is to check with your UAN number. But for this you must have activated UAN number to enter the UAN login details.
- The third way to check your epf member balance information is to check through epf mobile app which is currently available only for android devices. Iphone users must wait till the app is launched.
- You can check your epf member balance information by sending sms to the following number – 7738299899.
- From epfbalanceservices.in website also you can download the epf balance passbook and check the epf member balance information.
- In the Unique Account Number portal also you can find the UAN passbook where you get the required details.
- And the final way to check your epf member balance information is to give a missed call to the number – 01122901406.
You can also check EPF claim status online
How to check EPF balance information through online?
- First of all, to check the epf member balance information online visit epfindia .com
- Read the details provided on the epf login portal before proceeding for pf balance option.
- Now select on the option called epf balance check where you need to furnish the details of state and city where your epf balance account is being maintained. For example, if your epf account belongs to Telangana and city is Hyderabad then, you need to check the suitable option.
- Now furnish the details like your pf account number, your mobile number and other document details.
- Now click the check box and agree all the terms and conditions related to check your epf balance information.
- Finally, you get your epf balance information on your registered mobile number at the time of epf online registration.
In this way you can know your epf account updates like pf online balance, recent transactions done on your account like settlements, advances, transfer in and transfer out.
For all this to happen the main perquisite is that, you need to have your pf account number in handy so that it becomes easy to enter your details in UAN member portal and check your epf member balance information online.
Or, the simplest way to check your epf member balance is by giving a missed call to the below given number,
01122901406 (epf claim status enquiry toll free number).
The advantage with missed call option is that the executive will help you step by step through epf member balance information process and you can easily track your details with his/her support. Overall, you need not retain all the lengthy ussd codes to send sms for pf balance check.
Save the toll free number mentioned above and give a missed call to them when and where required to know your epf member balance information.