Hello, friends. There is no need for you to visit EPFO office as we had availed the EPFO claim status verification opportunity just for you. Through this, you can just check the EPF balance status position of your Provident Fund withdrawal application. Complete procedure of how to know your EPFO claim status is explained clearly here in below. As the technology has been changed and with the help of this new technologies and digitization, EPFO also has been improved a lot by adopting various offline and online facilities. While applying for the EPFO India you will be provided with a PF account number will help you in knowing EPFO claim status at any office across the country or else through EPF balance enquiry online. Due to the technological adaptation and changes, claim process is faster and simpler now a days as said earlier. Very recently EPF app has been introduced where you can easily check your EPFO claim status on your fingertips.
In olden days just to know the EPFO claim status it is a must for each and every person is required to search for the EPFO office and get the EPF details. But now it became quite easy to check your EPFO claim status either through online by EPFO login or through the EPF app which can be installed on your smart phone and can be checked as and when necessary. But before knowing all this process let us first know the benefits of EPFO India, how would it help a common industrial worker after his retirement or at the time of premature death. Why late lets get started and know the complete details of knowing the ways for getting EPFO claim status.
Benefits of EPFO India:
- Both the Employee and Employer of the organization segregate certain percentage of contribution say 12% ( 10% in case of sick industrial co., any establishment having accumulated loss equal to its entire paid up capital and any establishment in Jute Industry, Beedi Industry, Brick Industry, Coir Industry and Gaur Gum Factories. ). Through this, the EPFO claim status will be increased.
- EPF balance guarantees the Employer contribution and credits interest at such rates as determined by the Central Government.
- On resignation, the member can settle the account. i.e., the member gets his EPF balance i.e. his contribution, Employer Contribution, and Interest and thereby EPFO claim status will be given to Him/Her.
- EPFO India guarantees pension to its members, even if the Employer has not contributed to Pension Fund.
How to check your EPFO claim status Online:
- Below is the Link Where you can know your EPFO claim status, check the EPF balance and much more.
- Choose establishment under offices and select region from the list of EPFO India.
- In the other related fields, enter establishment code extension and establishment code.
- Now in the final step enter your EPF account number and click submit so that your EPFO claim status details will be generated.
- A new tab will be opened where in details of your EPF payment will be mentioned
- If you drag down the details you can clearly check the EPF balance status.
- Sometimes you may be provided with an EPF employee login through which you can easily use EPFO login option.
By following the above-said procedure you can easily check. EPFO India further offers various other facilities like checking EPF balance enquiry online and one more important think is the EPF app. According to EPF India, any company with work force of more than 20 members has to deduct EPF from their salary whose basic pay more than 6500 per month. A common category of 12% will be added to the employer and a certain amount will be deducted from the Employees salary s said earlier.
How to check EPFO claim status through the mobile app:
- In your smart phones, juts find the play store app.
- Click on the app.
- Search for the app and type EPF India.
- A new page will be opened where can find out the list of apps of the related names.
- Find the original app of EPF India and download it to your storage data.
- Once the app has been installed kindly open it and thereby you can check your EPFO claim status.