EPFO e sewa: If you are looking for how to register for provident fund online then check the below mentioned steps to get you registered online through epfo e sewa portal.
Steps to register for provident fund through EPFO e sewa:
- Visit the official website of epfindia epfindia.gov.in.
- There you can find a link for epfo e sewa portal “Employer e sewa”. Click on this link and you would be redirected to epfo e sewa portal.
- On the epfo e sewa portal you can see a screen where you are given a bit of information about epfo e seva and its advantages.
- Below that screen you can find three links on epfo e sewa portal. One is for frequently asked question, the other is a link to download ecr file format and the third one is for Employer e sewa (epfo e sewa).
- The homepage of the epfo e sewa shows a login option on the right hand sidebar of the screen and in the middle you can find an option to register.
- If you are a first time user on the epfo e sewa portal then you must register, or if you have any temporary id and password then you need to create a permanent user id and password by logging in, in the epfo e sewa portal.
- Once you click on the register button in the epfo e sewa portal then you would be redirected to a page where you get the dropdown menu to select your state.
- The employer must select the state of the epfo office where his establishment is complying.
For example, if your establishment is located at Bangalore but complies with Hyderabad, then you must select Telangana as your state.
- Once you click on the dropdown menu for states in the epfo e sewa portal, you can see all the states available in the list.
- Once you are through with the selection of states in the epfo e sewa portal then, you will see the options for selection of offices available in that state.
- Once you select the EPFO office from the available list in epfo e sewa portal then, you will be redirected to the registration page.
- In the registration page you need to provide the details of the additional authorized signatories.
- You need to enter all the required details like your full name, date of birth details and PAN card details etc.,
- Once you are done with this scroll down and you can find an option called “GET Pin”. Click on this button and you will receive sms from the epfo e sewa portal on your registered mobile number.
- Now click on the box stating that you agree all the terms and conditions. Enter the PIN in the box and click on the “Register” button.
- Now you would be sent a temporary user id and temporary password through SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Once you receive the temporary user id and password you will be redirected to another page and there you can find a link called “please relogin here to continue further”.
- Click on the that link and you will be redirected to the login page on epfo e sewa portal. Then enter your temporary id and password and login there.
- In the next page of epfo e seva, you will be prompted to create a permanent Login Id and password. Then enter the new username and password of your choice and click on create permanent user id and password.
- Then you will get the confirmation SMS on successful creation of your user id and password. You can change the password anytime but, once the user id is created it can’t be changed.
PF payment online step by step:
You can do epf payment online by following the step by step procedure given below. Most of the users face problem to do pf payment online due to lack of proper guidance. So, I am here to make your process easier for epf online payment and just follow the given steps below.
- The first step for pf payment online is to visit google and type epfindia.com.
- There on the homepage of epf portal you can find option called “for employers” under the services section. Check the screenshot below.
- The third step for making pf payment online is, you have to click on the for employers link and you would be redirect to another page where you get all the services provided to employers.
There you can see an option called “online payment facility”, this is the option for epf payment online. Click on it you will be redirected to onlinesbi page.
- Don’t worry if you dint find the “online payment facility” option for pf payment online, then simply go to google and search for the term pf payment online and you can find the link of sbi (mentioned in the screenshot below).
- In this step of pf payment online, click on the link shown above and login to the sbi site. There you have two options for epf payment online. The first one is “STATE BANK NETBANKING” and the other one is “NET BANKING OF OTHER BANKS”.
- If you are a state bank user then choose the first option. If you are other banks user then click on the second option. In the below dropdown menu called “select the facility” you need to select which type of bank account you maintain. Whether it is “retail” or “Saral” or “corporate”.
- Now choose the type of bank account and click on proceed (this is for sbi users).If you are a non sbi user then click on the second option and you would get a terms and conditions page (see the screenshot below).
- Now click on the box that you have accepted and read all the terms and conditions. And finally click on proceed (non SBI users).
- Once the non SBI users click on proceed and move further, they can see the next page where they need to enter the TRRN number. This TRRN number is found on the top right hand corner of the pf copy. Then enter the captcha given in the box and finally click on the submit button.
- In this step of pf payment online you need to enter your bank details like user id and password and then finally proceed to the online payment. In this way the online payment of epf can be done.
EPF online payment other bank is shown from the step 7 to step 10. Don’t get confused. SBI users need to login directly and proceed further from step 6.