PF Claim status: With India moving towards digitalisation all the conventional methods are becoming easier.Now one can check their pf claim status online with a single tap of buttons followed by few clicks. You no more need to visit the EPFO offices to know your epf balance details. In this article you will get to know how to check your epfo claim status online with a step by step procedure.
Only one criteria to know your epf balance and pf claim status is to know your pf account number.
PF Claim Status Step by Step Procedure
- To know your epf balance or to track your pf claim status visit the official epfo India portal and enter your epf login details. But for that the employee must have done epf online registration to get epf account.
If you don’t have epf online account don’t worry, we have mentioned a step by step process for epf online registration below.
- In this epfo India portal once you enter your epf login details you will be proceeded to the next page to track your pf claim status. In this page you must enter the details of EPF account where your epf balance account is maintained.
- Enter the city and state where your epf account belongs to and furnish your pf account details in the required field.
- In case if your account does not have one leave the extension field blank.
- In the next step click on the epfo claim status details.
- Epf claim status will appear in the next page on the epfo India portal. Take a print out of it for further use.
Track your epf claim status with UAN number:
UAN status can be checked online with the help of your UAN number. Employees can manage all their pf accounts with the help of their UAN number. You can transfer the pf balance from old epf balance account to new pf account.
To track your pf claim status/ UAN status on the UAN login portal, use the UAN login details and follow the step by step instruction mentioned in the UAN website and then furnish the required details. Once the details are furnished click on the submit button and then you can check your pf claim status.
You can also check your epfo claim status by the following methods:
- Epf claim status through missed call
- Pf claim status through android app
EPF online registration process step by step:
EPF account is mandatory for every employee to save a part of his income.Follow the step by step process mentioned below for your epf online registration.
- First of all visit the epf India official website where you can start the process of epf online registration.
- There you can find the employer e-sewa link click on it.
- In the next step you would be given an instructions in the page and below that you can find click here for the employer e-sewa.
- Then you would arrive at the homepage of epfo login portal where you will see option called “register”.
- Once you click on the register button you can find selection of state where your epf account is complied.
- After the state is selected you need to select where the epfo offices are established.
- Now, you will be directed to registration page on the epfo login portal.
- There you need to furnish all the details required and finally click on the get PIN button.
- Once you enter the PIN received on your mobile number, click on you agree with all the terms and conditions.
- Finally you would receive a temporary user id and password on your mobile.
- Once the temporary login details are created you are directed towards the epfo login page where you need to enter these temporary epf online registration details received on your mobile.
- After that click on the create permanent details button. Now the permanent epf online registration details would be created.
In this way with the help of epf online registration you can
- epf know your claim status.
- check your UAN status.
How to know your UAN status?
- To know your epf status claim or UAN status, epfo has created a separate portal for Universal Account number.
- The links for employers and the epf members are different. For employers the link is https://employerclaims.epfoservices.in/ and the link for epf member is http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/.
- Next proceed on to the UAN status check page. You can find the links for UAN status check page on the top left corner.
- To know the pf form status or the UAN status fill in all the PF account details.
- Choose the state of your epf office.
- Choose the Provident fund office region. Like Hyderabad, Mumbai etc.,
- Once you select the state and the region you can find out that the two fields of provident numbers get automatically filled.
- After these two columns the employee must fill his organization number which is same for all the employees and is also 7 digits number.
- The fourth column may or may not be in your provident fund number. Usually it is 000 if not leave it blank.
- You need to fill your PF number which is a maximum of 7 digit number.
- If you have an allotted UAN number with you then you can get the UAN/EPF status claim.
PF claim status online | online PF transfer:
Online of claim status can be done by following the step by step procedure given below:
First of all, online pf claim status is a best way to know your epf status claim without going to any epfo office. In the online process you can know your pf form status and also check epf claim status.
You can avoid the conventional method of:
- Arranging the pf forms and filling it manually
- Submit the pf form to the present employer
- After all the manual process you need to visit the epfo office and transfer and keep on tracking your provisional fund status till it is transferred properly.
STEPS FOR ONLINE PF Transfer:
- Step 1:
- Visit the EPF employee portal and register.
- For registration provide all the valid documents and mobile number.
- After submission of the documents in the above step you would receive otp on your mobile number.
- Enter the otp and complete the registration process at the portal.
- STEP2: Now you need to visit the OTCP portal in EPF website and login. Document ID is case sensitive field so try to enter the small and capital number correctly.
- STEP3: Click on “Claim” tab and you can find an option called “request for transfer of account”. Click on it.
- In this step fill all your personal details like name, mobile number, email id etc.,
- Fill the PF membership details (if you have any previous, the data gets automatically loaded).Enter the date of birth details correctly. If you provide incorrect details for 3 times the EPF transfer facility would be locked.
- In case if you find the details to be incorrect, then you can correct them by clicking on the “incorrect details”. Remember one thing all the fields are editable except your name. Once you click on the incorrect details you can see and option called “generate correction pdf”.
Once the details are edited get it signed by your employer and send it to the EPFO. You corrections would take atleast a span of month.
- Now fill the details of current PF membership (current employment). You can refer step 5 for the same process.
- In this step you need to choose your employer details. Choose the present employer if the data base is present. If the membership details of previous employer is not present enter the details of the old employer too because you require the attestation of the old employer to verify the details you have provided on the EPFO website.
- In case if the relation with the old employer is not so good then go with the current employer to approve your attestation faster.
- Once the details are filled and completed till the 9th step you can preview your form before the final submission and edit if you find any corrections to be done. Once the submission is done you need to enter the captcha and click on the option called “Get pin”.
- After the final submission download the PDF of the EPF transfer form. Once you take the print out physically sign and give it to your employer.
This is the complete process to know your pf claim status or UAN status and how to do epf online registration and finally epf claim status check/ online pf transfer